Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Life lately

Found this little guy in my spinach!

Breakfast for dinner

More eggies. (Look how soft!)

Anyone else love the feeling of
medium-cooked egg yokes? 

New nail polish colour! Mojito Madness
by essie is the perfect spring green!

Fresh after my haircut! 


Bought me a new journal. I am having
so much fun doodling in it!

Bought new shoes and insoles for work. Sadly, they did
NOT hold up. But I can wear them day to day, just not to work.

ALL OF THE BLACK PENS! Perrrffecctt for
journaling and doodling 

Pretty (and slightly scary) clouds
outside my apartment 

It was so so rainy, but then so so sunny. 

And then so so rainbow...

It was one of those day. I was rushed so I was just gunna put
 my smoothie in the fridge to finish it later, but then this happened.


I dunno. I love this guy :P

Have I mentioned that I bought a Wreck This Journal?
Well I did, here's one of the pages!

No comments:

Post a Comment