Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Prints I want!

Hello everyone! As I keep on mentioning, I really want a a gallery wall! I haven't really decided on what kinds of pictures I want to use. At first I was thinking of a mix of art, quotes, my own photos, my own art, etc. But then I was thinking of a black and white gallery wall, like this! But what about a quote-only wall? I'm still not too sure what I want and as I'm gathering the things I have now, I'm not happy with it. So, I spent some time on Etsy looking up beautiful pics, and here are some of my favourites!

























source
























source

























source





















source

























source

























source





























source

























source (sooo cuute!)

Happy hump day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment