Friday, January 17, 2014

Stuck.

Have you ever had that feeling? I bet you have. You feel tired, bored, stuck and frustrated. You're not getting as exciting about the things that you used to. Well that's how I feel now. Maybe it's the courses I'm taking this semester. None of them really scream "me". In attempt to fix this rut, I tried to exercise my creative energy. I made bread, did fancy nail art, made sour mix, painted and made a poster. It kinda helped, but I still felt blah. And this got me thinking into what I really like to do and what I want to do.

I know that I love psychology and I should keep with that because it truly makes my happy. I love learning about human behaviour! (maybe not so much the history of it, like I'm studying now)

But what about my other hobbies? I like photography, arts and crafts, cooking and baking, blogging, natural remedies and nail art.

I thought I should spend more time working and practising each of these hobbies, and learning new skills. That way I can see what I like and what I don't like. Maybe I'm way more into photography than I thought. And I never knew that because I don't spend much time taking pictures.

And I wanna try new things. Maybe try yoga? Or decorating cakes. I want to try new things!

So I want to attempt a "30 day challenge" of some sort. 30 days of trying new skills? Or maybe do a new 30 day challenge each month?

Like my last 30 day challenge I won't be too strict, I'll allow myself to fall a little behind that way it's a less stressful learning experience.

So I haven't done too much researching or planning for a 30 day challenge but that's what I'm about to do. I just thought I'd let you guys know where I'm at!

I hope everyone's having a good week so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment