Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New year's resolution

Happy new year to everyone out there! I've never really been that big on new year's resolutions. I'm more of a short-term goal kind of gal. For example, a goal would be to get an A on a certain test or to finish the laundry by the end of the week. This past year I did have some pretty big long term goals though. One was to move out and the other was to get a job. I kinda had no choice not to get those done though :P This year I'm going to try out some resolutions and see how they go!

1. Get serious about budgeting
This has always been a goal of mine but it was hard because I've never really had a solid plan. And that's usually because I never had a solid income. But now I do! I think it'll be easier to make a plan knowing exactly how much money will be coming in and going out.

2. Decorate my home!
This was a goal of the summer. It never happened. But to be fair I had just moved into my new apartment, wasn't working much and I was in school. I had little time aanndd little money. But I think the next little while will be different. This is also a big goal of my boyfriend. We want the house to be all set up with all the fixins. Or at least the living room and bedroom. So with both our heads (and incomes!) together I think we can make it happen!

3. Take more pictures and get serious about photography
It's something that's been on my mind for a long time. And now that I got an iPhone (!!!), I have a camera with me at all times and it's super easy to upload the pics.

And that's about it! Not sure if that's too many, or perhaps not enough. I'll see how it hows!

No comments:

Post a Comment