Thursday, July 4, 2013

Summer Favourites

So since it's officially summer (hot weather that's here to stay and being done the semester) it's time to get started on some summer projects! Summer is such a great time to fix up the house, redecorate, try new things, etc. I thought I'd share with you some of my summer plans.

Make some delicious summery foods

Summer chopped salad with garbanzo beans 


















Watermelon agua fresca
















Marinated tomates and cucumbers




Reorganize and decorate the house



Clean balcony and plant some flowers (and maybe add a little fairy garden!)
photo credit: Ben Hathaway
Helpful links: 1 and 2



Host cute summer parties!



Hopefully I'll get to do all of these things, and if I do, I'll be sure to share with you! Hope you guys have a lovely Thursday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment