Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Life Lately

Helloooo I am back with another Life Lately post, but as promised, I have pictures! The last couple of weeks have been super busy! Last week was the last week of class. There was the poster, the presentation, the paper and the final. Also had work Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday. Also went grocery shopping right after work one day then end up having to walk home with all of them groceries cuz we missed the last bus! Here are some pics from the last few weeks.

Painted a snazzy white and black chevron design on my mirror.
(Also bought a $5 cropped top)
Quinoa Pizza bites, with too much basil


















We may not have a couch, but we do have a a great cuddle spot


















Artichokes! Such weird yummy things
 
From my sister!



Crispy things in my eggs






How many times will I wait til the day before a paper is due to start it?
 




Iced peppermint tea with a tiny bit of lemon, ahhh refreshment.

Canada day scratchy! Thanks safety pin.

Started a new journal! :D



















Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment