Monday, June 17, 2013

Summer!

Flouncy floral dresses, beautiful blooming flowers, neon nails, hula hooping evenings, strawberry sangria... summer is here! And so is my lame attempt at alliteration :) The weather has been great (aside from a few rainy showers) and I can't wait to soak up some more sun!

Here are some of my summer goals!

  • Read! Preferably 20 books but more realistically... maybe 4
  • Get me a hula hoop and start hoopin'! Really excited for this one! Hoping to buy one in the next week, eeee! :D
  • Go camping
  • Do some family vacay-ing
  • Go to Granville Island
  • Explore some victoria parks
  • Go wine tasting!
  • Go on many picnics with boyfriend 
  •  Either buy local art or paint something myself and hang it up
  • Fully decorate the living room
  • Do some serious crafting! I'm thinking pillows, curtains and a wind chime
  • Make popsicles 

And that's about it, for now anyway :) Here are some super cute summer clothes I wish I had!

This dress is beyond amazing!

















































These would look super cute with that romper, and probably anything else























Never really been into oxfords, but these cut-out flats might just convert me

I'm loving the crazy colours and pattern of this cropped top!

Another thing on my summer goal list, to fine a cute casual romper, like this one!
























Yay for dresses, cropped tops, cute shoes an rompers! Can't wait to buy more summer clothes. Hope everyone had a great weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment