Thursday, June 6, 2013

Life Lately

Ello all! It's been awhile. I've been keeping busy and trying to settle into my new life here over in Victoria. I've been working with my group for our really neat research project; we actually get to conduct our own research experiment! I also finally got a job (wooot!), boyfriend and I are starting to figure out how we'll decorate our currently empty living room and I've been making yummy fancy food lately! :3 We also had a lovely visit from my boyfriend's family, we spent the day exploring Victoria and then went to Walmart and they bought us some stuff for the house. And we finally got our mail key back, after it was lost for weeks! Also, boyfriend and I just celebrated out 2 years (complete with a Lost marathon and dinner at a favourite restaurant) :D

Super delicious lentil loaf.
Recipe from vegan stoner 




 Butterfly nails!



Yummy yummy chicken Alfredo! 

I thought I'd share our view form the dining room!
There's a rec centre and a golf course!


Hope you all you doing well! Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment