Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Life lately (minus the pictures)

Life's been craazzyyyy! Okay no, not really. It's just been quite busy, and felt sort of "all of a sudden". A couple weeks ago I was just minding my own business, doing my readings, having work once a week then BOOM! School then work right after. Then BOOM! Work again. And BOOM I got a presentation and a final this week and my paper is due next week already! Ahhhh! So, the last few days and the next few days I've been up to and will be up to...

  • Studying at the library
  • Meeting up with my group to work on our project
  • Making bread
  • Work
  • Accidentally staying up too late watching Lost
  • Wanting to visit family, but being too busy
  • Trying to figure out my program requirements and which courses to take next semester
  • Day dreaming about being done this semester

And yeah, that's about it :P Keep in mind that I'm not all crazy stressed and freaking out. It's just that I'm not used of being so busy. But I think I'm handling it well :)

I'll be back to make another "Life lately" post but with pictures! 
Take care everyone! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment