Friday, June 7, 2013

Glitter nail box

Since I do my nails so often, I thought it be a good idea to keep my nail stuff at my desk. I wanted to keep all the necessities in a convenient spot. Here's what I came up with:

Glitter Nail box



















I keep my Burt's Bees lemon butter cuticle cream, Burt's Bees shea butter hand repair cream, OPI nail envy, nail clippers and a nail buffer in it. After I take off my nail polish, or when I'm prepping to do my nails, I just grab this little box and I've got everything I need!

Here's what I did to make it:
  • Plastic box
  • Mod Podge
  • Glitter
  • Paint brush

Take a clear plastic box (I used the box that ferrero rochers come in) , wash it and dry it. Next mix together Mod Podge and glitter; you want it liquidy enough so it spreads nicely. Next paint the box, let it dry and paint again. I think I did 3 or 4 coats. Gather all your nail necessities and put in your new glitter box. And you're done! 




















No comments:

Post a Comment