Monday, May 13, 2013

Life Lately

Farmer's Markets are now open! Can't wait to explore the local goodness :D


















I'm already in my third week of class and although it's just one course, I have it 4 times a week and it keeps me busy!

Little by little I've been adding details to make this apartment to feel more like a home :)
This sign is right above our comfy bed :3

I've started to reread Hunger Games! 



















As a little treat, my boyfriend and I  made chocolate bark! 
I love making this because it's so easy, so versatile and so good! My favourite was sea salt and gummy bears and boyfriend added peanut butter to his




































Another little treat was this jasmine blooming tea from my mom




































I've also been applying for jobs, testing my creativity in making food with very few ingredients and putting off doing laundry for way too long. I hope everyone is having a good week so far! Take care everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment