Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Flower Power Nails

Here's a tutorial for super cute flower nails! They're not super precise or detailed, but you can still get the gist :)

You will need
  •  base colour
  • pink
  • dark red
  • light green
  • dark green (I just used black to mix with my light green)
  • dotting tools or anything that'll make dot like shapes :)



First paint your nails with your base colour.
I did two coats of lavender 

Then add pink splotches 
Kind of like lumpy circles
Next outline the sides of the splotches and add a curved line in the in middle with dark red
Add green slightly pointed lines in light green, then on top do a smaller line in dark green for the leaves. Add a top coat and you're done!

Voilà! Aren't the just lovely? I've been meaning to try these out for so long but I've always been too intimidated. I'm really glad I tried them out, you should too!

No comments:

Post a Comment