Saturday, May 11, 2013

Favourites!

























Brown sugar baked fries 
These are so good! My boyfriend and I have made them three times in the last week! Emma was right about wishing I had made more.








Cut Out and Keep
is this awesome craft site I just discovered, check it out!





















Deep sea ombre dresser 
I love this so much, I think it'd be neat to try out a sunset ombre.




























Cut-out contrast dress
I must have this dress!



















Friends
One of my favourite shows of all time. I own all ten seasons on DVD and what I do is just watch it from start to finish, over and over. But since Christmas time I've put it on hold but I've recently started up again! I'm on season two and here's a funny quote :D


[Flipping a coin to choose between "ducks" and "clowns."]
Joey: Ducks is "Heads", because ducks have heads.
Chandler: What kind of scary-ass clowns came to your birthday?













How adorable are these?!

No comments:

Post a Comment