Sunday, May 19, 2013

COOKIES!






















These are super super easy and quick to make (about 3 minutes!), and can be pretty healthy! Basically it's just banana and oatmeal mashed together for the dough. So easy! I've seen this all over the place so I'm super sorry that I can't give exact credit! So anyway, once you have the dough all ready, you can add whatever you like! Here's how I make mine:

Fast, easy and healthy cookies
Makes about 6 cookies
*It should be noted that these cookies are really filling. I like to half the recipe if I'm making a snack for one.

Ingredients:
  • 1 cup of oatmeal
  • 1 banana 
  • Cinnamon
  • vanilla extract
  • mini chocolate chips 
  • raisons 

Directions:

Mash up the banana and combine with the oatmeal until well blended. Add the remaining of your ingredients and mix. Scoop the dough onto a place into small cookie shapes. These cookies won't raise at all, so be sure to space them out, and press down on them so they can cook fully. You basically just want to make them look like cooked cookies (circular and not too thick). Microwave for somewhere between 30 and 90 seconds, 60 seconds was perfect for my microwave.

Other add in:
  • Cranberries
  • chopped nuts
  • shredded coconut

Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment