Friday, May 17, 2013

A perfect small lunch: Easy taco salad and a grilled cheese sandwich

Last weekend my boyfriend and I made taco pizza from scratch (even the dough)! It was super yummy and I was really impressed. Since I already had the ingredients, I figured that I ought to make a taco salad, so I did! The crunchiness of the lettuce and corn chips was nice with the softness of the grilled cheese :)




















Easy taco salad

Ingredients:
  • lettuce
  • tomato
  • corn chips
  • cheese
  • salsa
  • sour cream
  • (I think it would taste yummy with black beans too!)

Directions:

First rinse and chop the lettuce and tomato then place in a bowl. Cut up cheese real small and add. And then crush corn chips on top. Next mix sour cream with salsa for the dressing and drizzle on top. Yum!


No comments:

Post a Comment