- Icing bags! And all of them tips
- An iPod Touch. Yes, really! Wifi when it's around, helpful apps, awesome camera, lots of space for music... And since it's not a phone, there's no monthly bill! Perfect for moi!
- Green nail polish. I have mint, spring green and teal but no actual green green! I want a medium-dark kind of shade.
- Tights! I only a few pairs and they're a necessity when all you want to wear are skirts and dresses and it's not quite warm enough for bare leggies!
- Dresses! Always need more dresses
- Skirts. I only have one skirt that I really like. Need more.
- Matcha powder! I've ran out of this so long ago
- Concealer. Okay now, this is a big one. For the last several months I've been using this tiny bit of concealer my sister gave me. Not quite my colour, but it works. And you know what I used before that? More concealer from my sister, also not quite my colour. I had been using it for so long that eventually it dried out and I always had to mix it with either primer or moisturizer! I used that one for so long I can't even remember the concealer I used before that. So, I am in need for concealer!
- Fancy shoes. Im the kind of gal that pairs her black chucks with every single outfit. Although sometimes I do switch it up and wear my leopard keds. And I like it that way. But sometimes, I wish I had something a little dressier. Like some cute black flats :)
That's all I can think of right now, but I'm sure there's lots more! This post was just for fun, hope I didn't bore you too much! ;)