Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Videos!

Hey there! So nice to see you come out today :) It's sunny and gorgeous over here and I hope all is well for you! Here's some songs and a preview that I can't get out of my head!

Just give me a reason by Pink featuring Nate Ruess. I've been playing this all day everyday! Can't get enough of Nate's voice. 


Say what you want about Ke$ha, but this unconstructed version of die young is amazing


Okay okay... I had do. If you tell me you've never heard of gangnam style, I don't believe you. Here's Psy's new song Gentlemen. There's something so epic about a whole bunch of people doing the same ridiculous dance move over and over. 




Here's the teaser trailer for Catching Fire! This summer I am going to reread the series so it's fresh in my mind for when this movie comes out and I am so excited! Seriously, if you haven't read these books by now, do it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment