Thursday, April 25, 2013

Rainbow nails!

Hello Hello all! I had my last final yesterday which means I am officially done this semester! And how do I celebrate you ask? I paint my nails of course! Since I loovvvedd MissJenFABULOUS's extra large leopard ombre nails so much I decided to do it again! (here's how they looked last time I did them). Check out her channel for awesome tutorials! I took some pics of the process :)

Step 1: Paint nails white















Step 2: Get your nail polish and sponges ready! 















Step 3: Once nails are dry, paint one thick stripe of the nail polish on the sponge, then paint another thick stripe of the next colour beside it. Starting at my thumb I did red-orange, orange-yellow, yellow-teal, teal-blue and blue-purple. Then just dap the sponge into your nail. Pretty huh? :D (this step can get pretty messy, so use a Q-tip dipped in nail polisher remover to clean up)













































Step 4: Once they're dry, add white splotches 















Step 5: Outline the white with black, but leave some parts un-outlined and add some plain black splotches. Then once you've done that, add a topcoat and you're done!
















Once again I got this look from MissJenFABULOUS. My spin on it was adding the rainbow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment