Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Let's talk Dresses!

I remember back in high school, probably around grade 10, I had this phase where all I wore was dresses and skirts. It made me feel fancy and grown up! Well that phase has made a comeback my dear friends. Except this time, it started because all my good pants ripped, not just to look dressed up. And just today I got this skater skirt in the mail and I love it! It's all swirly and spinny and black! Fun and it matches all my clothes! (Which is the problem with black. I buy black clothing because I know it matches everything, but at the end of the day... All my clothes is black! Alas! Oh well, still cute!). So without further ado, here's a list of gorgeous spinny (mostly black) dresses!





Here's a little confession: I didn't actually plan for them to be flippy black dresses, it just so happened that most of them were! Hope everyone's having a good week so far! I'm all done finals! So yay! But I'm still on the hunt for an apartment, wish me good luck! xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment