Saturday, April 6, 2013

I'm Moving!

Hey everyone! :D Hope y'all are having a good weekend, I certainly am! And I wanted to share my excitement with all of you! I'm mooovvvinnggg! Either the end of this month or beginning of May, my boyfriend and I will be moving to Victoria! Although we haven't found an apartment yet (and I don't want to jinx it or anything but) I know we'll be able to find an awesome place! Things are definitely picking up though and I'm starting to pack! I cannot even begin to describe how excited I am! Me and my boyfriend have been planning on moving in with each other for almost a year! And our wish is about to come true!

Also, lately things have been picking up since it's the end of the semester and I've had my papers due, major assignments due, midterms and finals are coming up. (Dun dun dunnn). So a lot of things are happening really quickly and there's lots to do (also very very quickly!) But it's exciting and I'm happy about all these changes! :)

So yeah, just wanted to share that :3

No comments:

Post a Comment