Friday, March 22, 2013

Life lately

Here are some things that have made me smile in last little bit :)


Went for lunch with my sister! It was like a "it's-still-kind-of my-birthday" kind of lunch :) I got a grilled chicken and brie sammich, an iced dark mocha and a chocolate and raspberry mousse tart! Yum!


My friend introduced me to this hilarious british show called My Mad Fat Diary. It's on youtube, check it out :D


This Easter poster I made! Complete with glitter :)

Being so tired and out of it that when my laptop said it had low battery, I tried to plug in the laptop charger to my phone. Silly. 



A french fry made its way into the hash browns bag. Thought it was cute :3

Leaving a tip in change in the shape of a smiley face :)


I hope you have a lot of little moments this weekend that make you smile! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment