Saturday, March 2, 2013

Grilled zucchini and toast

Here's probably one of the most "gourmet" snacks that I made whilst living in a dorm room. It was also one of those spur of the moment kind of recipes. Like "I dunno what to eat.. Let's find the ingredients I have and put them together". Turned out really scrumptious! And also super simple.





I'm sure you can tell from the pictures but all it is is toast, cream cheese and zucchini.

Ingredients:
  • Bread
  • Cream cheer
  • Zucchini (or other veggies) 
  • Oil
  • Garlic and/or onion and/or spices (if you fancy)

Directions:

Toast your bread by cooking it in a frying pan with a bit of oil until it's nice and toasty. Then add a later of cream cheese and set aside. Cook veggies  with a bit of oil (and spices, onion and garlic if using) then add these to your toast with cream cheese! (I cut mine into cute little bite sized pieces)


No comments:

Post a Comment