Sunday, February 10, 2013

My time in Prince George!


For my first year of university I decided to travel north to Prince George and go to the beautiful university of northern B.C. I was away from home for the first time, living with complete strangers, doing long-distance with my boyfriend and all that jazz. Let me tell you, I had a blast. Yes it was hard, and there were times that just completely sucked. But I made a lot of friends, learned a lot and just matured sooo much. Okay, here are some pics!


My beautiful campus!



View from my living room!


snowsnowsnow

Joined the cheerleading team! (That's me in the front right with black shorts)

And got many a bruises

Made lots of fancy ish food!

And some not so fancy food. (It's chicken nuggets in the shape of dinosaurs stacked on top of each other on toilet paper - no napkins)

First time I made fried rice! Turned out so yummy. I remember texting my sister being like "I made fried rice! Like real life fried rice!" I was so proud of myself. 

I was feeling home sick so I made my favourite thing my mom makes. Tomato soup with corn cakes!

Fancy, huh? ;)


Nomnomm..


Halloween! Our school put on Rocky Horror Picture Show so we dressed up!

Dolphin Nanner! :D
Hedley concert with roomie and managed to get on the meet and greet list! So lucky
End of the year dance
And finally, move out day!


And that's my time at UNBC, in a nutshell.


2 comments:

  1. Wow your time there looks like it was awesome! And those foods you made look DELICIOUS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should definitely post recipes for some of that food! That comment about the "real-life fried rice" made me laugh

    ReplyDelete